We love to share what our guests who have already stayed at the cabin have to say about their experience. Often they say it better than we ever could. Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to share with us their experience at our cabins with us!
…shared from our Online Guestbook!
My brothers and our families spent the week before Christmas in the Heaven’s View cabin and absolutely loved it. The cabin was easy to find and very private. It was, also, within a short distance of all the major attractions in Pigeon Forge and Townsend. We spent a lot of time at the cabin just hanging out and relaxing. Wonderful!!!
Stayed December 17, 2017 to December 23, 2017(Smoky Mountain Golden Cabins, Heaven’s View cabin)
We enjoyed our stay very much. Quiet, peaceful, relaxing time with stunning views and close proximity to all the area has to offer. It’s the perfect place and we’ll be returning soon.
Stayed November 19, 2017 to November 23, 2017(Smoky Mountain Golden Cabins, Heaven’s View cabin)
The cabin was awesome , great location and the feel of isolation is unique to this area. Easy access from highway a plus. Will stay here again without a doubt .
Stayed November 16, 2017 to November 20, 2017(Smoky Mountain Golden Cabins, Heaven’s View cabin)
Glad we had the opportunity!
Without searching too hard for a place to stay for our large group, it didn’t take long to choose this place based on the pictures and reviews. We were not disappointed!! Sooo clean (which is very important to me) and the rooms and views were gorgeous! Calls made to owners for questions were answered right away with pleasure in their voices. The pool is about a mile away and we had to call for directions. Overall, I would definitely recommend this place and will likely be back myself!! Thank you for the beautiful clean cabin!!
Stayed September 7, 2017 to September 13, 2017(Smoky Mountain Golden Cabins, Heaven’s View cabin)
Wonderful Vacation Get-away
We had a great time-just wished we could have stayed longer. Your cabin had everything we needed to make ourselves at home. The seclusion was great yet very close to the main highway. And the view was fantastic. As advertised, the beds were very comfortable. I have a hard time finding anything negative about your cabin. The only negative I would say would be having to take garbage off of the property to a dumpster-however it was very accessible when we left going places. Again a wonderful stay in a beautiful cabin. Thanks so much for a great time!!!!
Stayed August 22, 2017 to August 26, 2017(Smoky Mountain Golden Cabins, Heaven’s View cabin)
Another Fabulous Stay!
Girls trip last year, family trip this year. Perfect place for both gatherings! The view can’t be beat.
Stayed August 13, 2017 to August 19, 2017(Smoky Mountain Golden Cabins, Heaven’s View cabin)
Wonderful accommodations and views.
The resident black bear “Mason”, named by my granddaughter, greeted us upon arrival. Cabin had everything we needed except maybe a screwdriver, hammer and a pair of scissors. Pool was refreshing and close by. We enjoyed tubing, mountain roller coaster and the Titanic Museum. Great restaurants and delicious food also nearby. Thoroughly enjoyed our visit and highly recommend to fellow travelers.
Niagara Falls NY
Stayed July 24, 2017 to July 29, 2017(Smoky Mountain Golden Cabins, Heaven’s View cabin)
Heavan’s View – Truly Heavenly!!!
We were 10 of us – a reunion of friends from different parts of the world. Couldn’t have asked for a more fun and serene place to spend the week. The view and surroundings were simply breathtaking. The spacious cabin was easy to access and was equipped with everthing we needed to cook and enjoy our time together. The owners promptly responded to any questions we had. Would definitely recommend this cabin and look forward to returning here in the future.
Raj & Selvi
Stayed June 13, 2017 to June 18, 2017(Smoky Mountain Golden Cabins, Heaven’s View cabin)
Highly recommend Heaven’s View!
We enjoyed this beautiful cabin and view for a family reunion. It was perfect! We all had an amazing time and would highly recommend it!
Stayed May 5, 2017 to May 9, 2017(Smoky Mountain Golden Cabins, Heaven’s View cabin)
Love the view
This cabin was one of the most beautiful with extra space , I really loved it
Stayed May 19, 2017 to May 22, 2017(Smoky Mountain Golden Cabins, Heaven’s View cabin)
Breathtaking view and all the comforts
We have come back to Heaven’s View 3 years in a row. You can’t beat the view, and the house is clean, comfortable, well appointed, and conveniently located for hiking around Cade’s Cover in the park. We love the hot tub and the pool table, but the highlight is lounging on the beautiful terrace after a day in the park.
Stayed May 8, 2017 to May 14, 2017(Smoky Mountain Golden Cabins, Heaven’s View cabin)
Family fun at Heaven’s View Cabin
My sister and I brought 3 of our nieces to Wears Valley to tell them about their ancestors that came from that area. Fortunately, we found Heaven’s View and what a view it was. From the deck, the beautiful mountains made a great show. Even though it rained everyday that we were there we had tremendous fun. Heaven’s View was equipped with all the modern conveniences we needed and our stay was so comfortable and wonderful. Hopefully, we will be able to come again and thanks to Donn and Margaret for providing this great place.
Ruth Ann E.
Stayed April 21, 2017 to April 26, 2017(Smoky Mountain Golden Cabins, Heaven’s View cabin)
Amazing Views, Beautiful Clean Cabin
Donn & Margaret, thank you so much for allowing us to stay in Heavens View cabin for our first trip to the Smoky Mountains. It truly felt like home away from home with all the amenities provided. I also appreciate how clean it was! The views of the mountains were breathtaking and daily morning coffee on the deck looking out at them was certainly a highlight. The clean hot tub was relaxing after all the hiking and walking we did. It was great to grill food out on the deck, and have a full kitchen stocked with everything needed. There was plenty of room for the 7 of us to be spread out, the beds were firm yet comfortable, and the privacy we felt was the best. The paved road up the mountain was also a huge plus. We will definitely look to stay in your cabins again. I already miss it – the weather, the views, the welcoming town and wish we’d stayed longer!!
Stayed April 8, 2017 to April 13, 2017(Smoky Mountain Golden Cabins, Heaven’s View cabin)
Most amazing cabin!!
Stayed here with several families and it was perfect!! Will definitely stay here again. Would highly recommend this cabin for the perfect getaway!! Beautiful view!!
Stayed November 11, 2016 to November 14, 2016(Smoky Mountain Golden Cabins, Heaven’s View cabin)
OUR STAY AT HEAVENS VIEW
EVERYTHING WAS GREAT. WE HAD A BETTER THEN EXPECTED STAY.
Stayed November 6, 2016 to November 12, 2016(Smoky Mountain Golden Cabins, Heaven’s View cabin)
The cabin we stayed at was called Heavens View and it was wonderful. The cabin was clean and beautiful we felt lucky to have had Don tell us about this cabin. A little far from gatlinburg but for us that was no big deal and the view was awesome we will be back thanks Don.
Stayed October 31, 2016 to November 4, 2016(Smoky Mountain Golden Cabins, Heaven’s View cabin)
Amazing cabin and view!
Such a beautiful cabin I don’t know where to begin!! Our 1st trip to the Great Smoky Mtns was totally wonderful beginning with Heaven’s View cabin. Beds were really comfy, kitchen had everything we needed for cooking, plenty of towels in each bathroom, super water pressure and soft water to keep our skin nice, hot tub was enjoyable, jazucci felt great, the pool table was fun, living area room had enough space for 10 adults and 5 children. The deck was a place of solitude even with everyone sitting around. Quite a refreshing time with no worries about needing anything because the cabin was so thoughtfully and well equipped! Each room was unique and very tastefully decorated, ready to come again soon!
Stayed October 17, 2016 to October 22, 2016(Smoky Mountain Golden Cabins, Heaven’s View cabin)
Heavenly Views for Sure
Donn & Margaret, Our three adults and two boys enjoyed your cabin. The boys loved the pool table and the hot tub was a perfect place for the sunset and star gazing. Kitchen was well stocked with utensils and three king beds with plenty of blankets for the cool evenings. Since our party was small we didn’t use the two (2) downstairs bunk beds. Conveniently located near the entrance to Cades Cove up high on a ridge in Wears Valley. Thank you for sharing your little slice of heaven!
Stayed October 9, 2016 to October 13, 2016(Smoky Mountain Golden Cabins, Heaven’s View cabin)
We were very impressed with our cabin, and were lucky enough to get it at a GREAT price! Loved the view of the mountains in the distance! Great location and easy access to get back to Pigeon Forge. The cabin was secluded, which is exactly what we wanted. We will definitely keep this cabin in mind for our next trip to the smokies!
Stayed August 15, 2016 to August 19, 2016(Smoky Mountain Golden Cabins, Heaven’s View cabin)
Exactly like the pictures, but better
We had 11 adults travel to Tennessee for the GSM half marathon. We (obviously) did not know the area Donn and Margaret helped us to make sure we were close to the start and finish. We all had enough space to get up and around. The kitchen and bathrooms were stocked to start us and we had plenty of room for us to cook and all eat together. The cabin was lovely. We had some company in the afternoon, with a bear walking around the back yard. This was very exciting to us and just added fun to our trip. We would definitely stay here again and recommend to anyone and everyone. This was perfect for us!
Rochester Hills, Michigan
Stayed September 9, 2016 to September 12, 2016(Smoky Mountain Golden Cabins, Heaven’s View cabin)
Great Week’s Vacation
The cabin is beautiful, fully furnished. Plenty of room for a large group. The mountain view is wonderful, especially the evenings when storms are on the other side of the mountains – what a lightning show! The area is beautiful – be sure to visit the Titanic Museum. We learned more about the disaster at this museum than another exhibit in Chicago several years ago.
Fort Wayne, IN
Stayed August 21, 2016 to August 29, 2016(Smoky Mountain Golden Cabins, Heaven’s View cabin)
Recently my family of 15 and I had the pleasure to stay in Heaven’s View Cabin and I would highly recommend this cabin for a family retreat. It is a beautiful cabin equipped with every necessity that a large group would need from dishes, to bedrooms , to showers. The view from the main deck is magnificent, even during stormy weather of which we had our share. The setting of the cabin lends to a feeling of isolation yet Townsend and Wears Valley are just minutes away. My favorite part was the time with our family sharing love and laughter in this beautiful home. If we are ever given the opportunity to visit the Smokies again with all our children and grandchildren, Heaven’s View is where I would want to stay.
Stayed July 6, 2016 to July 10, 2016(Smoky Mountain Golden Cabins, Heaven’s View cabin)
Even better than we could have imagined!
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Heaven’s View! The location was amazing with beautiful views. The cabin was incredibly clean and completely worth every penny.
La Porte, IN
Stayed June 17, 2016 to June 21, 2016(Smoky Mountain Golden Cabins, Heaven’s View cabin)
Our family of 16 spent 9 days at Heaven’s View Cabin. My favorite spot was the deck looking out at the mountains. We spent so many mornings and evenings out there. Loved the large dining table that allowed our grandchildren to enjoy meals and snacks while enjoying the gorgeous mountains, fireflies and cool weather. The cabin is close to everything we enjoy while in TN. Don’t miss out on Cades Cove making sure you go no earlier than 6PM if you want to see the most wildlife. Also, stop on the way back at Masterburger for a great burger and the best ice cream! The Ripley’s Aquarium is great for kids and adults. The best food during this trip………PAULA DEEN’S FAMILY KITCHEN! Don’t dare be this close and not go there!
Stayed May 31, 2016 to June 10, 2016(Smoky Mountain Golden Cabins, Heaven’s View cabin)
We had a great time in the Smokey Mountains! Heaven’s View cabin did not disappoint. The view from the front porch was magnificent overlooking the mountains. On the first night we noticed that one of the pool sticks was damaged and the next day called about it. 2 new pool sticks were promptly brought to the cabin after the call. The location is great as it is only about 10 minutes from Pigeon Forge, 30 minutes from Cade’s Cove and less than hour away from white water rafting. The cabin was well stocked with supplies and Donn and Margaret were very easy to work with. I highly recommend Smokey Mountain Golden Cabins and would without a doubt book with them again.
Stayed May 23, 2016 to May 28, 2016(Smoky Mountain Golden Cabins, Heaven’s View cabin)
What a family treat!! We reserved the cabin in order to attend my daughters wedding in the area. My entire family of 14 coming in from Kentucky, Tennessee, New York and Texas convened at the cabin and all agreed, we could not have done a better job in choosing a place to spend our family gathering together on such a special occasion First of all, “Heavens View” is an understatement, what a fantastic view of the Smokey Mtns. from 3 different levels of back porches no less. The cabin was clean when we arrived, the beds were comfortable and everything actually worked!! It is also centrally located to all the nearby Smokey Mountain area Naional Park locations, including Pigeon Forge and Cades Cove. From evening cookouts and dining on the back porch during a moonlit night to playing pool in the game room, relaxing in the hot tub after a long day of shopping or hiking or having the family gather around the large dining room table to play our favorite card game, it was perfect!!! And if your lucky, visits from the small furry four legged critters from the woods were a treat for the young kids to view, behind closed doors of course!!! I would highly recommend “Heaven’s View” for any family event that your planning in the future!!!!
Fort Worth Texas
Stayed May 19, 2016 to May 24, 2016(Smoky Mountain Golden Cabins, Heaven’s View cabin)
Beautiful and relaxing
We have rented this.home for the past three years, staying five days to a week each Spring. It has always been spotlessly clean and well equipped. The view from the well-furnished deck is what keeps us coming back! The location is perfect– quiet but close to the park entrance, a good grocery, fried green tomatoes at Beef and Trout, and the best bbq ever at Real Pit (with lovely riverside seating .) The house can keep everyone entertained with the hot tub and pool table, even on rainy days. HIGHLY recommended.
John and Diana
Stayed April 18, 2016 to April 24, 2016(Smoky Mountain Golden Cabins, Heaven’s View cabin)
The Heaven’s View cabin was conveniently placed for those who wanted to be tourists, the sight from every window and balcony was an amazing portrait of the Smokies, and the spacious cabin allowed for our 16 wedding party members and friends join us on our special day. It was a great deal, a great time, and we will be doing this again.
Courtney and William H.
Summerville, South Carolina
Stayed March 18, 2016 to March 22, 2016(Smoky Mountain Golden Cabins, Heaven’s View cabin)
What a view! We had a great time at Heavens View. Couldn’t ask for more. The only issue I had, was the bottom heating element in the oven burned out but these things happen and are unavoidable. The grill on the porch was very nice so I baked our dinner on it. Thank you for allowing me to rent your cabin. I’ll be back!
Green Pond SC
Stayed February 18, 2016 to February 22, 2016(Smoky Mountain Golden Cabins, Heaven’s View cabin)
What a perfectly wonderful weekend we spent at Heaven’s View. From the easy access to the spotless, spacious cabin itself with everything we could possibly need, we couldn’t be more satisfied with the time we spent here. The pictures do not do this cabin justice, it’s much more beautiful in person! Donn was also kind enough to call us before check in to advise us that he had cleared the roadway! I cannot wait to stay here again! Thank you Donn and Margaret for making our winter vacation absolutely memorable.
Warner Robins, GA
Stayed February 12, 2016 to February 17, 2016(Smoky Mountain Golden Cabins, Heaven’s View cabin)
Heavens View Cabin
This was our best family vacation ever. We had family from MS and VA meet in Tennessee. There was plenty to do in the area. The cabin had everything we needed for our stay. Would highly recommend the location and the comfort of this cabin to anyone. We will be going back!!!!
Stayed November 11, 2015 to November 16, 2015(Smoky Mountain Golden Cabins, Heaven’s View cabin)
It was wonderful staying there.I loved it. Awesome view,luxurious facility.
Stayed October 24, 2015 to October 27, 2015(Smoky Mountain Golden Cabins, Heaven’s View cabin)
Beautiful Cabin in the perfect location
My wife hates for me to rave about this place too much because we don’t want to compete with people for it. :o) We have stayed in this cabin for 5 straight years now. It has a perfect view from the back deck and we wake up to awesome views from the loft every morning. It is perfectly situated between the Great Smokies and Cades Cove and Gatlinburg and Pigeon forge. We will be back again next year for sure.
Stayed September 27, 2015 to October 4, 2015(Smoky Mountain Golden Cabins, Heaven’s View cabin)
Had a great time in the Smoky Mountains! Heaven’s View is just that. The cabin was very nice and clean. Saw lots of wildlife! Secluded, it was easy to find and close to all the attractions. Would definitely stay there again.
Stayed September 6, 2015 to September 14, 2015(Smoky Mountain Golden Cabins, Heaven’s View cabin)
Our cabin was clean and inviting and we enjoyed watching the beautiful sunset from the spacious deck.The very comfortable outdoor furniture made it very easy to just sit and enjoy the great view.
Stayed September 13, 2015 to September 20, 2015(Smoky Mountain Golden Cabins, Heaven’s View cabin)
Amazing Cabin for the Whole Family!
Heaven’s View was the most amazing cabin! We have 7 grown children and 3 grandchildren. Finding a cabin for such a large crew can be tough, but Heaven’s View will sleep up to 16. The cabin has an incredible view of the Smoky Mountains. The best part though is how beautifully it is decorated with lots of upscale features like granite counter tops. We had the nicest vacation & my husband can’t wait to come back. Thanks Donn & Margaret for such a great stay!
Stayed August 9, 2015 to August 17, 2015(Smoky Mountain Golden Cabins, Heaven’s View cabin)
Heavens View Cabin
We had 4 great days at your cabin. I loved the view, and big deck. The place is well furnished, and the guys loved the pool table. It got a lot of use. We definitely will try and stay in this cabin when we come down there next time.
Stayed June 28, 2015 to July 3, 2015(Smoky Mountain Golden Cabins, Heaven’s View cabin)
Our stay at Heaven’s View
We had a wonderful stay in the mountains. Your home is beautiful and very comfortable. Our favorite was the deck. We really enjoyed all your nice deck furniture and the amazing view of the Smokies. We needed large beds because we had ten adults and that is one reason we chose your place. We cooked all our meals in and we found the kitchen to be quite well equipped. Your location is convenient to the national park and Cades Cove as well as Pigeon Forge as we had a couple of shoppers in our group! Your location was also easy to find and easily accessed as well as convenient to a nice grocery store. We hope to plan another mountain get-away in the future and would certainly love to return to your lovely mountain home.
Stayed June 10, 2015 to June 15, 2015(Smoky Mountain Golden Cabins, Heaven’s View cabin)
Wonderful Stay at Heaven’s View Cabin
We hosted our annual Sibling Reunion this past week. We chose Heaven’s View as our Venue. What a perfect place for the Reunion. Great location with seclusion yet readily available. Nice and clean. Good family place. The porch is the perfect place to gather for meals and snacks. Our family voted to hold the Sibling Reunion at Heaven’s View again in the future.
Gene and Joan S.
Stayed May 26, 2015 to May 29, 2015(Smoky Mountain Golden Cabins, Heaven’s View cabin)
: To reserve this cabin, you must be at least 28 years old. We do not rent to sororities, fraternities, college or high school groups. Groups of unrelated guests need prior approval. For questions, please call 865-202-7657
2. PAYMENTS: To make a reservation we require 1/3 of the total rental amount down on a credit card with the balance due 30 days prior to your arrival date. Reservations will be cancelled for failure to pay the balance after 2 days late. The cabin/property will be put back on the calendar and advertised for rent to another party.
3. CANCELLATIONS: The fee to cancel is equal to 1/3 of the total rental amount (same as your first payment). Cancellations received 30 days or less, prior to the arrival date, will be responsible for the entire rental amount unless the cabin is rented to another party. (it may be necessary to discount the cabin last minute in order to rent it and any refund will be for the difference and less the fee to cancel.)
4. SECURITY DEPOSIT: In lieu of collecting a security deposit, Smoky Mountain Golden Cabins and the owners, Donn and/or Margaret Tisch, reserve the right to charge your credit card for damages or loss beyond normal wear and tear and violation of this rental agreement.
5. INSURANCE: We strongly recommend purchasing travel insurance for unintended cancellation, disruption of utilities, inclement weather, Acts of God, accidental damage, accidents, injury, break downs, medical emergencies and any other unintended consequences. We do not refund money for early departures, power outages, inclement weather or other disruptions to appliances, amenities or any of the conditions (afore mentioned or not) that is beyond of our control.
6. CHECK /IN TIMES: Check in time is at 4 pm. On certain days/times of year the cleaning crew is very busy. They do their level best to have every cabin ready by 4 pm. Every effort will be made to have your cabin ready by 4 pm, but we do not give refunds or compensation if it is not ready on time. Likewise, if your cabin is ready early, you’re welcome to check in up to two hours early and we do not charge for that. (Please contact our office on the day you arrive to see if your cabin is ready to check in early).
7. CHECK /OUT TIMES: Check out is before 10 am. It is necessary that the cabin be vacant and ready to clean when the cleaning company arrives. There is a late charge of $50 per hour for anyone checking out after 10 am.
8. DEPARTURE: Before you depart, leave the beds unmade. Put towels & linens in the bath tub. Wash dishes or run dishwasher. Leave trash in trash can provided, dumpster or in the kitchen. Lock doors and windows. Set thermostat to 70 degrees. Return furnishings to where they were when you checked in. Leave televisions in a connected/wired/programed fashion to local channels. Leave the remote on a nearby table. Please leave the property/cabin and grounds in the condition that you found it.
9. SMOKING: All of our vacation homes/cabins are Non-smoking. You may smoke outdoors if you safely dispose of, extinguish smoking material and pick up your cigarette butts.
10. NO PETS: This is not a pet friendly cabin.
11. PARTY POLICY: We do not allow parties of any kind. We reserve the right to ask anyone to leave the property without notice or refund for having a party.
12. VISITORS: Non-paying guests are not allowed unless permission is granted in advance.
13. PARKING: There is parking for 4 cars in the driveway.
14. WINTER DRIVING: It is possible for there to be snow and/or ice storms during winter months. We will make every effort to plow, salt and assist you in reaching the cabin (time, supplies & equipment permitting). We are not responsible or liable for the weather, condition of the road/driveway or your ability to reach or depart from the cabin.
15. IMPROPER USE OF PROPERTY: We reserve the right to ask anyone to leave our cabin/property without notice or refund for any kind of improper use of the cabin. Abusing our vacation home is not allowed and we reserve the right to bill your account for repairs, damage or loss caused that is outside of normal wear and tear.
16. ACCESSIBILITY: It may be necessary on occasion for us to gain entry into the property during your stay (for example: scheduled pest control) we, our representatives and/or maintenance personnel reserve the right to enter the property if necessary. We promise to keep this to an absolute minimum.
17. CLEANING: The cabin/property will be inspected and cleaned after departure. The cleaning fee includes laundering of bedding, linens and towels. Tenants are required to leave the property in the same general condition that it was found/received in by making sure that dishes are washed and put away. And that the property has been picked up, furnishings replaced, televisions programed/connected/working, and the property is ready to be vacuumed, dusted and laundered.
18. HOT TUB: You and your guests use the hot tub at your own risk. You must keep the hot tub covered when not in use. You must read and follow all directions and safety procedures before using the hot tub. They are posted near the tub or in the cabin book. Do not sit, stand on or damage hot tub covers.
18a. POOL TABLES: Do not attempt to move the pool table. You will be held responsible for repairs or replacing the pool table.
19. AIR CONDITIONER: Do not use the Air Conditioner or Furnace with the windows or doors open. Do not use the Fireplace & Air Conditioner at the same time. This is a waste of gas and electricity, causes the unit to freeze and will cause permanent damage to the unit leaving you without heat or air condition for duration of your stay. Please be responsible.
20. FIREPLACES: All fireplaces are seasonal. Depending on weather, they are usually turned on in October and turned off in March. All fireplaces are on a timer. Do not attempt to light, adjust or cook on fireplace. Do not move the logs.
21. FIRE WORKS: Shooting or Possessing Fire Works at any of our cabins/property is prohibited.
22. WILDLIFE/PESTS: Welcome to the mountains! We do have wild animals in the woods. Insects and pests are not uncommon in the mountains either. Each property/cabin is routinely inspected and treated for insects and pests. Do not leave doors or windows open. Do leave food out on the counter. Do not encourage insects, pests or wild animals. Please help us maintain the cabin for future guests.
23. LIMITS OF LIABILITY: By renting this property and signing this document you are assuming all risk and liability for any damage or loss done to persons, property, agents, employees or visitors occasioned by the present or future condition of the premises, both latent and manifest. Smoky Mountain Golden Cabins, the owners, Donn and Margaret Tisch, their employee’s or contractors are not responsible for any loss due to theft, items left behind, accidents or injuries to guests or visitors due to negligence or lack of personal responsibility.
24. ATTORNEY COSTS: If Smoky Mountain Golden Cabins or its owners, Donn and Margaret Tisch employ the services of an attorney to enforce any of the conditions of this agreement to collect amounts due, damages or losses, then the tenant shall be liable for attorney fees and costs incurred by them.
25. Amenities Liability Waiver/Hold Harmless Agreement: Please acknowledge that neither the property owner, or Smoky Mountain Golden Cabins is liable for any “bodily injury, or death” caused as a result of the use of amenities at this rental property, except under pure negligence on the part of the owner or Smoky Mountain Golden Cabins. Amenities are defined as (Swimming pools, hot tubs/spas, saunas, exercise equipment, small watercraft, bicycles, fire pits, playgrounds, fishing, recreation areas, and similar).