Amenities & Features:
- Free Swimming Pool Access
- Two King-Sized Bedroom Suites
- Two Twin beds in open loft
- Sleeper Sofa
- Deluxe Hot Tub with featured mountain views
- Free Internet High Speed WiFi
- Four large LED Televisions
- Front porch swing
- 85+ Channels – DVD Player
- Beautiful Floor to Ceiling Stacked Stone gas Fireplace
- Pillow Top Mattress’s
- Dishwasher – Microwave
- Access to catch n release fishing pond
- Fully Equipped Kitchen – Breakfast Bar
- Washer/Dryer (Full sized)
- Starter supply of detergents, paper products
- Huge Private Covered back deck with hot tub, rockers and gas grill
- Covered front porch
- Free Access to Swimming Pool and Fishing Pond!
- Plenty of Dining Room Seating!
- Cell Phone Service!
- Rocking Chairs!
- Key less Entry Locks!
- Express Check In / Out! Drive straight to the cabin!
- Open Floor Plan – Loads of windows – Views from everyroom!
- Professionally & Tastefully Decorated!
Grand View is a very large and spacious cabin that features Two King sized bedroom suites, each with access to the back deck and grandiose mountain views! There is also an open Loft with Two twin beds! Cabin features a huge wonderfully private covered back deck that runs the entire length of the cabin and offers some of the best views of the Smoky Mountains. Featured amenity on the porch is the deluxe hot tub from which you can relax after your day in the mountains and enjoy the sun as sets over the mountains! After which you may choose to sit in one of the many porches rocking chairs, while gently rocking back and forth, discussing the days activities or planning tomorrows adventures. Dinner is a snap with the grill right on the deck, you can grill dinner and not miss any of the enjoyment of the fresh mountain air!
In the evening there is still plenty to do inside your beautiful cabin. You will enjoy preparing your family’s favorite dish from our fully stocked kitchen while not missing any of the family experience because your cabin has huge, spacious and open floor plan! No vacation to the Smokies is complete without a trip down into Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg or the National Park and all of these are less than 20-30 minutes from the cabins front step. Come and fulfill your dreams of a fun filled family vacation to the Tennessee mountains.
Grand View cabin is in a community setting. The cabin layout is designed to make the setting feel private with all the focus on the unobstructed mountain views! Grand View truly offers a comfortable setting where you will want to return again and again.
The cabin is only a short drive down the mountain to the outdoor swimming pool, fishing pond and deli. Dollywood, the national park attractions like Cades Cove, tubing down in Townsend, and the Brand New Foothills Parkway are short and easy drive from the cabins location.
So do not delay in booking your families stay at our Grand View cabin in beautiful Wears Valley, Tn!
- Owners/managers: Kurt & Jennifer Hannasch
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 865.299.3627
- Booking details: listed under rental agreement tab
- Check-in: after 4 pm
- Check-out: before 10 am
- Maximum Occupancy: 8
- Minimum Age to Rent: 25 years
- Party’s/Events not allowed
- No Smoking
- Pet Friendly, pre-approval required, call or email.
- Central Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided (recommended bringing beach towels for hot tub/pool)
- Starter Supply of paper products (enough for first night/day)
- Washer/Dryer – full sized front load
- Paved drive with parking for two cars
- Fireplace (seasonal from beginning of October thru End of March)
- Internet wireless
- One Level: 2 king bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, ladder loft with two twin beds, living room, dining room, kitchen, open floor plan with soaring cathedral ceilings
- Cooking Utensils
- Pots, pans, dishes, glasses etc…
- Small appliances – drip coffee maker, blender, toaster, can opener
- Dining Room – seats 6 – open floor plan
Living Room area:
Open floor plan huge vaulted ceilings, 50 inch LED Television, Sleeper Sofa, Love seat, Occasional chairs
Hot Tub, rocking chairs, mountain views and gas grill!
- Bedroom 1: King bed with en suite full bathroom
- Bedroom 2: King bed with en suite full bathroom
- Open Loft: Two twin beds
- Bathroom 1: shower
- Bathroom 2: shower
- Hot Tub with mountain vistas
- Internet WiFi
- Satellite cable Television, locals, weather, sports, movies
- DVD player in living room
- Fishing pond access (small rental fee for poles in season or bring your own equipment year round) by swimming pool
- Near tubing, zip lines, horse back riding and much more
- Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool access – outdoor weather permitting – 5 minute drive
- Paved road and parking
- Huge Covered Porch
- Gas Grill – we provide the lp, please call if need of refill
- Pet friendly
- Rocking chairs
- Large Tv’s, DVD player
- Rocking Chairs, outdoor occasional rocking chairs
- outdoor Swimming Pool access
- deluxe hot tub
- Zip Lines
- Alpine Coasters
- Scenic drives – Foothills Parkway is now open!
- outlet shopping – antiquing
- Sight Seeing
- Wild life viewing
- Rocking on the porch
Adventures & Sports:
- Fishing – fly fishing
- Hiking – over 800 miles of trails in national park
- Horseback Riding
- Zip Lines
- Weddings – renewing vows
- Grocery Stores
- Gas stations
Many guests have left us reviews online, in our cabin’s guestbook and using our online guestbook! Grand View is a new offering – so be the first!
…shared from our Online Guestbook!
Be the first to leave a review for Grand View cabin!
Grand View is in a wonderful central location that will save you valuable travel time when visiting all the area attractions!
- Pigeon Forge – 20 minutes
- Gatlinburg – 35 minutes
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park – 15 minutes
- Cades Cove – 32 minutes
- Townsend – 18 minutes
- Dollywood – 30 minutes
- Knoxville Airport – 45 minutes
(times taken from Google maps)
Rental Agreement for Grand View cabin
- 1. AGE: To reserve this cabin, you must be at least 25 years old. Groups of unrelated guests must get prior approval. Anyone under 25 years of age must be accompanied by an adult guardian or parent. The minimum acceptable ratio to rent is four (4) children to one (1) adult over the age of 25. A parent or guardian must be staying in the cabin at all times
We do not rent to sororities, fraternities, college or high school groups. For questions, please call 865-299-3627
- 2. PAYMENTS: To make a reservation we require 1/3 of the total rental amount down on a credit card with the balance due 30 days prior to your arrival date. Reservations will be cancelled for failure to pay the balance after 2 days late. The cabin/property will be put back on the calendar and advertised for rent to another party.
- 3. CANCELLATIONS: the fee to cancel is equal to 1/3 of the total rental amount (same as your first payment). Cancellations received 30 days or less, prior to the arrival date, will be responsible for the entire rental amount unless the cabin is rented to another party. (It may be necessary to discount the cabin last minute in order to rent it and any refund will be for the difference and less the fee to cancel.)
- 4. SECURITY DEPOSIT: A $100 refundable deposit will be collected when your balance is due (30 days before your arrival date) and returned within two days after you check out provided there is no extra cleaning or damage. We reserve the right to bill your credit card if expenses exceed the amount of deposit.
- 5. INSURANCE/ REFUNDS: We strongly recommend purchasing travel insurance for unintended cancellation, disruption of utilities, inclement weather, Acts of God, accidental damage, accidents, injury, break downs, medical emergencies and any other unintended consequences. We do not refund money for early departures, power outages, inclement weather or other disruptions to appliances, amenities or any of the conditions (afore mentioned or not) that is beyond of our control.
- 6. CHECK /IN TIMES: Check in time is after 4 pm. Every effort will be made to have your cabin ready by 4 pm, in the exceedingly rare event that the cabin is not ready right at four o’clock, we do not give refunds or compensation if it is not ready on time. Likewise, if your cabin is ready early, you’re welcome to check in up to two hours early and we do not charge for that. (Please call or text 865.299.3627 on the day you arrive to see if your cabin is ready to check in early).
- 7. CHECK /OUT TIMES: Check out is before 10 am. It is necessary that the cabin be vacant and ready to clean when the cleaning company arrives. There is a late charge of $50 per hour for anyone checking out after 10 am.
- 8. DEPARTURE: Before you depart;
A) Leave the beds unmade. Put towels & linens in the bath tub.
B) Wash Pots, pans and dishes, put them away in cabinets. Load breakfast plates in dishwasher and start.
C) Leave trash in trash cans in the bear proof bin protector outside.
D) Lock all doors and windows.
E) Set thermostat to 70 degrees.
F) Return furnishings to where they were when you checked in. Leave televisions in a connected/wired/programmed condition in which you found them.
G) Please leave the cabin and grounds in the condition you found it.
- 8a. LOST/LEFT ITEMS: If we are able to find any items left behind and return is requested, a $25 handling fee plus postage will be charged for all items returned.
- 9. SMOKING: All of our vacation homes/cabins are Non-smoking. You may smoke outdoors if you safely dispose of, extinguish smoking material and pick up your cigarette butts.
- 10. PETS: This is cabin does allow approved dogs.
A) Pet must meet with prior approval and a fee paid.
B) Pets are not allowed on the beds or furnishings.
C) Pets left alone in the cabin must be in a portable kennel.
D) Pets that chew, bite or are not properly house trained are not allowed.
E) You must pick up after your pet, there are pet mitts on the post by trash bins.
- 11. PARTY POLICY: We do not allow parties of any kind. We reserve the right to ask anyone to leave the property without notice or refund for having a party.
- 12. VISITORS: Non-paying guests are not allowed unless permission is granted in advance.
- 13. PARKING: There is parking for 2 cars in the driveway.
- 14. WINTER DRIVING: It is possible for there to be snow and/or ice storms during winter months. We are not responsible or liable for the weather, condition of the road/driveway or your ability to reach or depart from the cabin. If you do experience problems call us immediately and we will do all we can to assist you.
- 15. IMPROPER USE OF PROPERTY: We reserve the right to ask anyone to leave our cabin/property without notice or refund for any kind of improper use of the cabin. Abusing our vacation home is not allowed and we reserve the right to bill your account for repairs, damage or loss caused that is outside of normal wear and tear.
- 16. ACCESSIBILITY: It may be necessary on occasion for us to gain entry into the property during your stay (for example: scheduled pest control) we, our representatives and/or maintenance personnel reserve the right to enter the property if necessary. We promise to keep this to an absolute minimum.
- 17. CLEANING: The cabin/property will be inspected and cleaned after departure. The cleaning fee includes laundering of bedding, linens and towels. Tenants are required to leave the property in the same general condition that it was found/received in by making sure that dishes are washed and put away. And that the property has been picked up, furnishings replaced, televisions programed/connected/working, and the property is ready to be vacuumed, dusted and laundered.
- 17a, FURNITURE: This cabin is privately owned and decorated to the owner’s personal taste. Please remember that this is our personal vacation cabin and treat it with care during your stay. Do not move furniture. You may incur an additional charge for housekeeping to reposition furnishings and décor.
Photographs are meant to provide a general feel; specific furnishings and décor items in the cabin will change from time to time and may vary from photographs. Bed and bath linens, blankets and pillows are all provided for your use. The kitchen comes fully equipped.
- 18. HOT TUB: You and your guests use the hot tub at your own risk. You must keep the hot tub covered when not in use. You must read and follow all directions and safety procedures before using the hot tub. They are posted near the tub or in the cabin book. Do not sit, stand on or damage hot tub covers.
- 18b. BBQ GRILL: If you use the grill you are responsible for cleaning it after each use. We provide the propane as needed for the gas grill. If you find the propane tank empty, just give us a call and we will have a full one delivered as soon as possible.
- 19. AIR CONDITIONER: Do not use the Air Conditioner or Furnace with the windows or doors open. Do not use the Fireplace & Air Conditioner at the same time. This is a waste of gas and electricity, causes the unit to freeze and will cause permanent damage to the unit leaving you without heat or air condition for duration of your stay. Please be responsible.
- 20. FIREPLACES: All fireplaces are seasonal. Depending on weather, they are usually turned on in October and turned off in March. Do not attempt to light, adjust or cook on fireplace. Do not move the logs.
- 21. FIRE WORKS: Shooting or Possessing Fire Works at any of our cabins/property is prohibited.
- 22. WILDLIFE/PESTS: Welcome to the mountains! We do have wild animals in the woods. Insects and pests are not uncommon in the mountains either. Each property/cabin is routinely inspected and treated for insects and pests. Do not leave doors or windows open. Do not leave food out on the counter. Do not leave trash in the cabin. Do not encourage insects, pests or wild animals. Please help us maintain the cabin for future guests.
- 23. LIMITS OF LIABILITY: By renting this property and signing this document you are assuming all risk and liability for any damage or loss done to persons, property, agents, employees or visitors occasioned by the present or future condition of the premises, both latent and manifest. Tennessee Mountain View Cabins, the owners, Kurt and Jennifer Hannasch, their employee’s or contractors are not responsible for any loss due to theft, items left behind, accidents or injuries to guests or visitors due to negligence or lack of personal responsibility.
- 24. ATTORNEY COSTS: If Tennessee Mountain View Cabins, the owners, Kurt and Jennifer Hannasch, employ the services of an attorney to enforce any of the conditions of this agreement to collect amounts due, damages or losses, then the tenant shall be liable for attorney fees and costs incurred by them.
- 25. Amenities Liability Waiver/Hold Harmless Agreement: Please acknowledge that neither the property owner, or Smoky Mountain Golden Cabins is liable for any “bodily injury, or death” caused as a result of the use of amenities at this rental property, except under pure negligence on the part of the owner or Smoky Mountain Golden Cabins. Amenities are defined as (Swimming pools, hot tubs/spas, saunas, exercise equipment, small watercraft, bicycles, fire pits, playgrounds, fishing, recreation areas, and similar).